Paper dust is all I have left, well almost.
If you recall, at the end of September I assembled a card/tag making kit. The kit included 6 sheets of paper (3 of which were double sided), 5 stamps, 4 inks, 3 embellishments, 2 ribbons and 1 drink of choice. PJ challenged us to remain within the limitations of our kit and create cards and tags until there were no paper sheets left, only paper dust.
It was definitely a challenge, especially the 4 inks limitation. I love my inks and wanted to use more ink colours. I am not sure if I cheated by using Copic markers to colour Santa, probably. The other biggest challenge was not being able to use my arsenal of supplies to correct my errors. If I made a mistake I couldn't use other inks or papers to make the mistake look better or less noticeable.
With my kit I was able to create 7 cards and 9 tags. Some projects turned out better than others but I had fun just the same. Unfortunately, due to Internet failure I was not able to upload my projects before the PJ Challenge deadline (midnight November 3rd).
Which one is your favorite?
Till next time, Happy Paper Crafting!
Supplies used from inventory:
- Bazzill Avalanche paper
- Stampin' pad - Baja Breeze
- Blending tool
- Bazzill Basics Paper - Chipboard tags snowflakes
- Archival ink - black
- Stampin'up stamps - Welcome Christmas, snowflakes, and Jolliest Time of the Year
- Winterland - snow peeps
- Paper Bliss adhesive accents
- Harmonie - Meli Melo
- Copic markers - 100, C5, C3, R24, G29, YG03, E01
- Distress ink - peeled paint
- Big Shot
- Spellbinders Nestibilities - labels, blossom two, and create a flake four
- Tombow glue
- Lil'inkers - stitched mats and bow dies
- Stickles - xmas red
- Creative memories corner rounder
- Celebrate It - Ribbon bow-tique
- Stampin'up - Cherry Cobbler ribbon
- Martha Stewart - photo corners punch
- Martha Stewart - scor board
- Zapdots - foam tape
- EK Success - 3/4 inch circle punch
- Stampin'up, EK Success - label punch
- Spellbinder shapeabilities - snowflake pendant
- Fiskar personal paper trimmer
- Scotch advanced tape glider
- There are a couple of other supplies that I no longer have the name of the company that made them
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment. However, any comments that attack, slander or defame another person, company, or product will be removed from this site.