This week’s Fantabulous Cricut Challenge is Oh Baby! We are to use our Cricut to create a project for a new baby. This challenge could not have come at a better time. Many of our friends are pregnant and some are due within the next few weeks.
I made this card for a little one we are looking forward to meeting at the end of June. The expecting parents decorated the little one’s room with a frog theme.
I had a blast making this card. The little Cricut characters always make me laugh.
This card was made possible by:
Items from my inventory
· The Cricut Expression
· Paisley Cachemire cartridge – frog2
· Cindy Loo cartridge – welcome
· Various cardstock
· Creative Memories corner maker
· Fiskars paper trimmer
· Bella BLVD – Toadilly Cool – Birthday Boy paper
· Tim Holtz distress ink – Iced Spruce, Rusty Hinge, Forest Moss
· Tombow glue
· Celebrate It – ribbon
· Kool Tak – 1/8” adhesive tape
· Zapdots foam dots
· Stampin’up Holidays & Wishes stamp
· Stampin’up basic black classic stampin’ pad
· Big Shot
· Sizzix texture plates