Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog has a weekly challenge appropriately titled "Challenge Me Monday". This week's challenge (#159 - Mother's Day) motivated me to make this card and my mother inspired its design.
This card was made possible by:
Items from my inventory
- The Cricut Expression
- Ornamental Iron Cricut cartridge
- Various cardstock
- Father Knows Best - Aftershave paper by Angela Hoffmann Designs
- Cool highlight transparent Glitter Ritz
- Be Creative tape
- Various Copic markers
- Stampin' Up - Sizzix - Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder
- Tim Holtz - Sizzix - Tattered Florals die
- Tim Holtz - Ranger - Distress Inks - Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Gathered Twigs, Rusty Hinge
- Recollections brads
- Small snowflake punch (manufacturer unknown)
- The Paper Company - Quilling strips
- Ek Success - Dahlia Dimensional Flower punch
- Zapdots - foam dots
- Tombow glue
- Recollection cardstock
- Three additional Copic colors
I am ecstatic to say that this card was loved by my family.
It also won the FCCB challenge and got top 5 mention.