For the occasion and to submit into their contest I created the following card.
Sorry for the blurry picture. It appears that I need to develop my photography skills along with my crafting ones.
I thought the stamp image from Stampin'up "Not So Serious" stamp collection was perfect for a birthday card for Simon Says Stamp since their mascot/logo is a dog.
Until next time, happy crafting and enjoy the spring like weather.
Supplies used from my inventory:
- Recollections - Cardstock
- Recollections - Regent Street paper pad
- Lil' Inker Designs - Pieced Chevron die
- Spellbinder - Classic Scalloped Circles large
- Memento ink - Tuxedo black
- Stampin'up - Not So Seriously
- Big Shot
- Stampin'up - 2-way glue
- Copic Markers - YG03, YG63, E11, E23, E37, W1, W5, W7, E01, RV69, B39, B0000
- Tim Holtz distress ink - Walnut Stain
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studio - scissors
- Tombow glue
- Zapdots foam adhesives
Adorable! Love this card.ReplyDelete
An adorable card, a wonderful design and I love the chevrons, especially the one in red . Your image is fabulous and beautifully coloured!!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hi Jo! your card is super duper cute, your color is amazing and your design is fab. so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!ReplyDelete
sparkle & shine *~*