For the occasion and to submit into their contest I created the following card.
Sorry for the blurry picture. It appears that I need to develop my photography skills along with my crafting ones.
I thought the stamp image from Stampin'up "Not So Serious" stamp collection was perfect for a birthday card for Simon Says Stamp since their mascot/logo is a dog.
Until next time, happy crafting and enjoy the spring like weather.
Supplies used from my inventory:
- Recollections - Cardstock
- Recollections - Regent Street paper pad
- Lil' Inker Designs - Pieced Chevron die
- Spellbinder - Classic Scalloped Circles large
- Memento ink - Tuxedo black
- Stampin'up - Not So Seriously
- Big Shot
- Stampin'up - 2-way glue
- Copic Markers - YG03, YG63, E11, E23, E37, W1, W5, W7, E01, RV69, B39, B0000
- Tim Holtz distress ink - Walnut Stain
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studio - scissors
- Tombow glue
- Zapdots foam adhesives